Welcome to CerarMix Coatings.
Industries Using CerarMix
Pulp and Paper Mills
Power Plants (FGD / Bottom Ash)
Waste Water Treatment
- Pipe liner will not delaminate
- Better abrasion resistance than stainless steel
- Better abrasion resistance than silicon carbide/resin materials
- Reflects 98% incident heat
- Abrasion resistance comparable to 2205 Duplex SS
- Outstanding weight to strength ratio.
- Acid Slurries
- Caustic Slurries
- Tailings Transfer
- Mix tanks (Counter Current Decantation/Thickening, Lime Stone Slurry)
- Piping Corrosive and Non-corrosive liquids at high velocities
- Saturated Brine Tanks and Piping
- Wood Chip pipelines (Blown)
- High Temperature Corrosives
- Flue Gas Desulfurization (FGD)
- Coating for wear plates
CERARMIXTM is a unique Composite Technology that provides abrasion, corrosion, and erosion protection.
CERARMIXTM is an excellent lining material when used to fabricate FRP tanks, pipes, & fittings.
CERARMIXTM is applied to a pipe mandrel during manufacturing or can be applied Insitu
CERARMIXTM creates a monolithic void-free liner with superior abrasion resistance.